Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Inspiration

I promised to post some pictures from my birthday celebration. It took me weeks to plan my outfit, but all I knew was that I wanted to wear white - it's my favourite colour on me. After spending over $200 on two dresses on Ebay, one a vintage white lace mini and the other a white Marc Jacobs tulip style dress; I decided to wear an outfit consisting of items that were already in my closet, plus a belt I borrowed from my cousin. I took inspiration from a recent photo of my style icon, Nicole Richie:

Nicole Richie at Stella McCartney's screening of "The Party." Credit: nicolerichie.org

Unfortunately I have no full length shots of my outfit, but here I am wearing a white strapless mini dress, a black croc skin belt, black patent flats and a black leather jacket. Next to me, is my best friend, Emma.

With my boyfriend, Shane.

With my other best friend, Steve - the male equivalent of myself!


No comments: