Monday, May 19, 2008

The Birthday Girl!


Last week I celebrated my 20th birthday. I just love birthdays. I love the presents, the cakes, being surrounded by people I love, being the centre of attention for a whole day... need I say more? I think it's fair to say that despite a few hiccups with a dinner I organised for myself with friends, this birthday was by far the greatest I've ever had (even though I was terrified of turning 20)!

My presents were out of this world. Some of my faves include:
  • A diamond eternity band my boyfriend, Shane gave to me
  • A Prada Jacquard Doctor bag, from my grandparents
  • A heart shaped diamond ring, from Mum
  • The P.S I Love You DVD, from my best friend, Emma (my fave movie right now)
  • Pink and brown leopard print pyjamas
  • Black pointed toe flat knee high boots (something I've been searching for for 2 years now)
I'll post some more photos tomorrow
xx

No comments: